Primary Curriculum 2022
Overview: The Heggerty Phonemic Awareness Curriculum provides 24-weeks of daily systematic phonemic awareness lessons for use in 1st and 2nd grade classrooms. The lessons are short and engaging, designed to be the perfect supplement to an existing literacy curriculum.
Lessons can be used for intervention support for students in 2nd grade and above who struggle to decode.
Intended audience: 1st and 2nd grade classrooms (refer to page ii for 2nd grade instruction or use the FAQ guide)
Lesson structure: Whole group
Duration: 8-12 minutes
Intervention: Lessons can be used in small groups to provide intervention and support for 1st and 2nd grade students who need additional support with targeted skills instruction.
Product details: This manual is coil bound, printed on legal size paper (14" x 8.5"), and has a laminated front and back cover. Total book weight is 2.5 lbs.
Recommended Add Ons
You may also like…
Save $71 when you bundle our print curriculum, myHeggerty digital resources, decodable books and more.
$89 annually today
myHeggerty for Phonemic Awareness
Your digital hub for all things Heggerty Phonemic Awareness includes:
- Digital versions of all phonemic awareness curricula (English & Spanish)
- Over 1,000 daily lesson, support, and skill tutorial videos
- Digital assessments and reporting tools
- On-demand professional development
- A complete library of decodable eBooks
- Digital interactive tools for classroom use