Primary Extension Curriculum
Overview: The Heggerty Phonemic Awareness Curriculum, Primary Extension provides 12 weeks of daily systematic phonemic awareness lessons for use in 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade classrooms. The lessons are short and engaging, designed to supplement existing literacy instruction to help students become phonemically proficient.
Intended audience: 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classrooms
Lesson structure: Whole group
Duration: 7 minutes
Product details: This manual is coil bound, printed on legal-size paper (14" x 8.5"), and has a laminated front and back cover. Total book weight is 1 lb.
Recommended Add Ons
You may also like…
myHeggerty for Phonemic Awareness
Your digital hub for all things Heggerty Phonemic Awareness includes:
- Digital versions of all phonemic awareness curricula (English & Spanish)
- Over 1,000 daily lesson, support, and skill tutorial videos
- Digital assessments and reporting tools
- On-demand professional development
- A complete library of decodable eBooks
- Digital interactive tools for classroom use
Bridge the Gap: Intervention Lessons
An intervention curriculum focused on developing phonemic awareness skills for all learners.$69
Primary Extension Complete
Save $26 when you bundle our print curriculum, myHeggerty digital resources, and decodable books.
$89 annually today