myHeggerty for Phonemic Awareness
From: $89 / year
A single subscription to myHeggerty unlocks everything teachers need to implement the Heggerty curriculum with fidelity.
Your digital hub for all things Heggerty includes:
- Digital versions of all Heggerty curricula in English and Spanish
- Over 1,000 daily lesson, support, and skill tutorial videos
- Digital assessments and reporting tools
- On-demand professional development
- Shareable eBook library featuring the Heggerty Library's complete collection of decodable books for grades K-3
- Digital interactive tools for classroom use
With myHeggerty, educators can take their early literacy instruction to the next level, building their own professional knowledge and empowering students to learn in new and exciting ways.
An annual subscription includes access to a suite of online features:
- Digital Curriculum – easy access* to the Heggerty Phonemic Awareness curriculum (2022 and 2020 editions for all levels, in both English and Spanish)
- Professional Development – expand professional knowledge with built-in professional development, including self-paced on-demand PD modules and skill tutorial videos.
- Daily Lesson Videos – access a robust library of recorded Phonemic Awareness lessons taught by a Heggerty literacy specialist to provide daily support for classroom preparation.
- Digital Student Assessments – administer student assessments and identify learning gaps, monitor progress, and track the results.
- Heggerty Library – foster a love for reading with our growing collection of high-quality decodable eBooks. Extend learning beyond the classroom with easily shareable links, encouraging students to continue exploring at home.
- Interactive Teaching Tools – engage the whole class with interactive teaching tools like the digital blending board.
- Easy Single Sign-On – now available via Clever, ClassLink, and Google SSO.
*Digital lesson plans are exclusively available online and cannot be downloaded or printed for offline access.